Touchpoint Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TGHI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100,000 shares, an increase of 205.8% from the April 30th total of 32,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 10,842,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
TGHI stock traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.00. 7,441,054 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,524,358. The firm has a market capitalization of $856,186.50, a P/E ratio of -0.03 and a beta of 1.98. Touchpoint Group has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.05.
About Touchpoint Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Touchpoint Group (TGHI)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Touchpoint Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Touchpoint Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.