Akash Network (AKT) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last week, Akash Network has traded up 16.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Akash Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00001197 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Akash Network has a market capitalization of $28.57 million and $888,031.00 worth of Akash Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004765 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.81 or 0.00108764 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.90 or 0.00395334 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00075619 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013908 BTC.
Akash Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Akash DeCloud is a cloud built for DeFi, decentralized projects, and high growth companies, providing scale, flexibility, and price performance. Its serverless computing platform is compatible with all cloud providers and all applications that run on the cloud. “
Buying and Selling Akash Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akash Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akash Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Akash Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.