Shares of BELLUS Health Inc (OTCMKTS:BLUSF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $8.14 and last traded at $8.10, with a volume of 554521 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $7.95.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $8.13 and its 200 day moving average is $7.04.
BELLUS Health Company Profile (OTCMKTS:BLUSF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BELLUS Health (BLUSF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for BELLUS Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BELLUS Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.