BitCoal (COAL) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, BitCoal has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. BitCoal has a total market cap of $5,682.36 and $66.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCoal coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.75 or 0.00587930 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 282.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MoneroV (XMV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitCoal PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm with the same privacy, fungibility, and ASIC resistance features as other cryptonote based coins. Bitcoal was made as a coin to stand as an economic kicker for day to day people without high demand skills in the market nowadays, nor the proper equipment to mine high-value coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and the like. “
Buying and Selling BitCoal
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.