CROAT (CROAT) traded up 38.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. CROAT has a total market capitalization of $78,884.35 and approximately $45.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CROAT has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. One CROAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 40% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 47.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CROAT’s total supply is 92,790,989 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CROAT is https://reddit.com/r/croatcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat.
According to CryptoCompare, “Croat is a virtual coin or criptocurrency based on Cryptonote algorithm. Their objective is to create a Catalan product, a tool destined to be used by the people, governed by the people, and that brings benefits directly to the people. Croat was one of the most used and longest lived of the Catalan coins (fiat). Croat is an important part of the historical dentity of the Catalan people. Croat as an altcoin brings the Catalan coin from the past into the future.A tool within everyone’s reach, justified not only by economical needs, but also by historical, cultural and personal ones. More info on Croat's history here. facebook “
Buying and Selling CROAT
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.