Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 18.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. In the last week, Digitalcoin has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $74,167.13 and $8.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21,085.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,143.39 or 0.05422524 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00264456 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.70 or 0.00581889 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $116.15 or 0.00550828 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00075567 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 39,082,048 coins. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.