DXdao (DXD) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One DXdao coin can currently be purchased for $371.18 or 0.01770111 BTC on popular exchanges. DXdao has a market capitalization of $18.31 million and approximately $92,114.00 worth of DXdao was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DXdao has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.78 or 0.00265992 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00006145 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.73 or 0.00294381 BTC.
DXdao Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DXdao is a collective that builds and governs decentralized products and services. Its current product suite features Omen, a prediction market; Swapr, a governance-enabled AMM; Mesa, a front-running resistant DEX; and Rails, a Layer 2 payment portal. DXdao uses a reputation-based governance system; meaning that voting power is non-transferrable and cannot be bought. DXD is an ERC20 token that powers the DXdao ecosystem and has a claim on a share of all revenue from DXdao products. DXdao is fully on-chain and minimizes its reliance on third-parties, controlling its products through ENS, and managing the treasury through binding, on-chain votes. DXdao aims to bring decentralization to DeFi and build resilient financial services for the world. Whitepaper”
Buying and Selling DXdao
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DXdao directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DXdao should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DXdao using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DXdao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DXdao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.