iShares MSCI Min Vol USA Index ETF (TSE:XMU – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, June 24th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, June 30th will be given a dividend of 0.191 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $0.76 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.25%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, June 24th. This is a positive change from iShares MSCI Min Vol USA Index ETF’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.17.
XMU stock traded up C$0.92 during midday trading on Thursday, hitting C$61.20. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 860 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,805. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$62.66 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$64.61. iShares MSCI Min Vol USA Index ETF has a 52-week low of C$58.09 and a 52-week high of C$70.23.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol USA Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol USA Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.