MAX Exchange Token (MAX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One MAX Exchange Token coin can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00001364 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, MAX Exchange Token has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. MAX Exchange Token has a market cap of $910,857.45 and $30,974.00 worth of MAX Exchange Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004875 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20,394.30 or 0.99903981 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00038638 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.92 or 0.00229842 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.64 or 0.00086429 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.72 or 0.00116187 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.87 or 0.00209989 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00004749 BTC.
MAX Exchange Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin operating on a slightly different algorithm of SHA-3. However the main characteristics are all there including a relatively fast 30 second block time. Retargetting is done using the Kimoto Gravity well algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MAX Exchange Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAX Exchange Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAX Exchange Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAX Exchange Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAX Exchange Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAX Exchange Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.