NewYorkCoin (NYC) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 17.7% higher against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and $166.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027675 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.88 or 0.00265736 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001982 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000705 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York. NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a faster, free version of Litecoin since 2014. Open source, decentralized, P2P worldwide cryptocurrency. Retail acceptance. The low difficulty, sustainable, energy-efficient mining. Additional website: https://newyorkcoin.net/ Whitepaper: https://nycoin.net/whitepaper_newyorkcoin.pdf “
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.