QEM Limited (ASX:QEM – Get Rating) insider David Fitch bought 138,127 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 14th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.20 ($0.14) per share, for a total transaction of A$28,039.78 ($19,472.07).
David Fitch also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 19th, David Fitch bought 174,115 shares of QEM stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.24 ($0.17) per share, for a total transaction of A$42,484.06 ($29,502.82).
- On Thursday, March 31st, David Fitch bought 120,196 shares of QEM stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.24 ($0.17) per share, for a total transaction of A$28,606.65 ($19,865.73).
The company has a current ratio of 3.55, a quick ratio of 3.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.91.
QEM Limited explores for and develops vanadium and oil shale project in Australia. Its flagship project is the Julia Creek oil shale and vanadium project covering an area of 249.6 square kilometers located in the Julia Creek area of North Western Queensland, Australia. The company was formerly known as Queensland Energy & Minerals Pty Ltd and changed its name to QEM Limited in August 2018.
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for QEM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QEM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.