AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF (NYSEARCA:GK – Get Rating) shares were up 1.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $16.73 and last traded at $16.70. Approximately 2,548 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 18,702 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.49.
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.18 and its 200-day simple moving average is $21.53.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF (GK)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.