Bank of America started coverage on shares of Embecta (NASDAQ:EMBC – Get Rating) in a research report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued an underperform rating and a $25.00 price objective on the stock.
Shares of EMBC opened at $27.02 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $28.55. Embecta has a 1 year low of $23.84 and a 1 year high of $49.00.
Embecta Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Embecta (EMBC)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Embecta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Embecta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.