Degenerator (MEME) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One Degenerator coin can currently be purchased for $32.63 or 0.00275990 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Degenerator has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Degenerator has a total market cap of $913,535.72 and $120,479.00 worth of Degenerator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.36 or 0.00234832 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003979 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00010249 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004751 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.98 or 0.00375775 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001460 BTC.
Degenerator Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Degenerator Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Degenerator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Degenerator should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Degenerator using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Degenerator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Degenerator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.