FD Technologies Plc (OTCMKTS:FDRVF – Get Rating) shares were down 14.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as 24.55 and last traded at 24.55. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 3,473 shares. The stock had previously closed at 28.80.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is 29.58.
FD Technologies Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FDRVF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FD Technologies (FDRVF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for FD Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FD Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.