Separately, Barclays decreased their target price on Hemnet Group AB (publ) from SEK 170 to SEK 160 and set an equal weight rating on the stock in a research report on Friday, April 29th.
Hemnet Group AB (publ) stock opened at $11.60 on Tuesday. Hemnet Group AB has a 12 month low of $10.60 and a 12 month high of $16.82. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $13.02.
Hemnet Group AB (publ) operates a property platform. Its platform gathers various property buyers, sellers, and real estate agents in one place. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hemnet Group AB (publ) (HMNTY)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Hemnet Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hemnet Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.