Shares of iShares Blockchain and Tech ETF (NYSEARCA:IBLC – Get Rating) shot up 4.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $14.29 and last traded at $14.29. 2,423 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 9,749 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.67.
The company’s fifty day moving average is $17.77.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Blockchain and Tech ETF (IBLC)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Blockchain and Tech ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Blockchain and Tech ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.