Shares of La Française des Jeux Société anonyme (OTCMKTS:LFDJF – Get Rating) fell 13.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $33.10 and last traded at $33.10. 241 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 967 shares. The stock had previously closed at $38.14.
A number of brokerages have issued reports on LFDJF. Societe Generale upgraded La Française des Jeux Société anonyme from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, February 23rd. Citigroup upgraded La Française des Jeux Société anonyme from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday, February 28th.
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $38.67 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $40.12.
La Française des Jeux Société anonyme operates lottery and online sports betting games worldwide. The company offers instant and draw games. Its brand portfolio comprises Loto, EuroMillions, Cash, Amigo, Joker, Bingo Live, Keno, Mission Patrimoine, and Parions Sport. The company was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on La Française des Jeux Société anonyme (LFDJF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for La Française des Jeux Société anonyme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for La Française des Jeux Société anonyme and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.