Luminex Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:LUMIF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 4.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.28 and last traded at $0.28. 1,432 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 22,622 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.29.
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.30 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.32.
Luminex Resources Company Profile (OTCMKTS:LUMIF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Luminex Resources (LUMIF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Luminex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Luminex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.