Separately, Cowen assumed coverage on shares of Symbotic in a research report on Tuesday. They issued an outperform rating and a $18.00 price objective on the stock.
Shares of SYM opened at $15.50 on Tuesday. Symbotic has a fifty-two week low of $9.01 and a fifty-two week high of $28.48.
Symbotic Inc, an automation technology company, provides robotics and technology to improve efficiency for retailers and wholesalers in the United States. It offers The Symbotic System, a full-service warehouse automation system that reduces costs, improves efficiency, and maximizes inventory. The company is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Symbotic (SYM)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Symbotic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symbotic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.