Akash Network (AKT) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 2nd. One Akash Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00001247 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Akash Network has traded 7.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Akash Network has a market cap of $27.35 million and approximately $708,569.00 worth of Akash Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00164941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 74.9% against the dollar and now trades at $104.14 or 0.00540756 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00084358 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001628 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00016127 BTC.
Akash Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Akash DeCloud is a cloud built for DeFi, decentralized projects, and high growth companies, providing scale, flexibility, and price performance. Its serverless computing platform is compatible with all cloud providers and all applications that run on the cloud. “
Buying and Selling Akash Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akash Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akash Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Akash Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.