Brother Industries, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:BRTHY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a growth of 50.0% from the May 31st total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days.
BRTHY remained flat at $$35.44 during trading on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $35.81 and a 200 day moving average price of $36.60. The firm has a market cap of $4.65 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.99 and a beta of 1.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 1.80 and a current ratio of 2.74. Brother Industries has a 12-month low of $33.53 and a 12-month high of $47.43.
Brother Industries Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brother Industries (BRTHY)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Brother Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brother Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.