BTU Metals Corp. (CVE:BTU – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 16.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04. 418,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 143% from the average session volume of 172,277 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
The firm has a 50 day moving average of C$0.05 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.08. The stock has a market cap of C$4.10 million and a P/E ratio of -2.69. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.14, a quick ratio of 9.40 and a current ratio of 9.57.
BTU Metals Company Profile (CVE:BTU)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for BTU Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTU Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.