Challenger Energy Group PLC (LON:CEG – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 3.8% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.10 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.10 ($0.00). Approximately 22,182,521 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 56% from the average daily volume of 50,563,242 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.11 ($0.00).
The firm has a market capitalization of £10.10 million and a PE ratio of -0.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.12, a current ratio of 0.54 and a quick ratio of 0.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 0.10 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 0.21.
Challenger Energy Group Company Profile (LON:CEG)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Challenger Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Challenger Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.