Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF (NYSEARCA:PSCT – Get Rating) was down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $114.72 and last traded at $115.93. Approximately 2,392 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 73% from the average daily volume of 8,858 shares. The stock had previously closed at $116.38.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $121.54 and its 200-day moving average price is $133.15.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF (PSCT)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco S&P SmallCap Information Technology ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.