Principal Quality ETF (NASDAQ:PSET – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, June 30th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, July 5th will be given a dividend of 0.237 per share on Thursday, July 7th. This represents a $0.95 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.98%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, July 1st. This is a positive change from Principal Quality ETF’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.13.
Principal Quality ETF stock opened at $47.99 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $49.76 and its 200-day moving average is $53.41. Principal Quality ETF has a 1 year low of $45.55 and a 1 year high of $60.65.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Quality ETF (PSET)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Quality ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Quality ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.