Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOWL – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 5.4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $4.43 and last traded at $4.09. 50,460 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 237,604 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.88.
Separately, HC Wainwright reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $20.00 price target on shares of Werewolf Therapeutics in a research note on Thursday, June 2nd.
The firm has a market capitalization of $114.49 million, a P/E ratio of -0.75 and a beta of -0.14. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.50 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $6.34.
About Werewolf Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HOWL)
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics engineered to stimulate the body's immune system for the treatment of cancer. The company, through its proprietary PREDATOR platform, designs conditionally activated molecules that stimulate adaptive and innate immunity for addressing the limitations of conventional proinflammatory immune therapies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Werewolf Therapeutics (HOWL)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for Werewolf Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Werewolf Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.