Whiteheart (WHITE) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 2nd. Whiteheart has a market capitalization of $622,664.47 and $19,377.00 worth of Whiteheart was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Whiteheart coin can currently be bought for $70.06 or 0.00363780 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Whiteheart has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00164941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 74.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.14 or 0.00540756 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00084358 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001628 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00016127 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whiteheart is an on-chain hedging protocol built on top of the Hegic protocol 2. The core part of the hedging protocol is a new financial primitive called hedge contract. Hedge contract is a system of Ethereum smart contracts that can automatically conduct the process of hedging users' holdings' market value. “
Buying and Selling Whiteheart
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Whiteheart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Whiteheart should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Whiteheart using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Whiteheart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Whiteheart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.