ZCore (ZCR) traded up 10.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 2nd. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges. ZCore has a market cap of $87,527.32 and $10.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wowbit (WWB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Xaya (CHI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20,040.01 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 12,505,925 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZCore’s official website is zcore.cash. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
ZCore Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.