GokuMarket Credit (GMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Over the last seven days, GokuMarket Credit has traded down 18.3% against the dollar. One GokuMarket Credit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GokuMarket Credit has a market capitalization of $4,255.88 and approximately $102.00 worth of GokuMarket Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00021583 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.94 or 0.00266501 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000366 BTC.
GokuMarket Credit Coin Profile
GokuMarket Credit (GMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 14th, 2014. GokuMarket Credit’s total supply is 50,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,155,000 coins. GokuMarket Credit’s official Twitter account is @GokuMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. GokuMarket Credit’s official website is www.gokumarket.com. The official message board for GokuMarket Credit is www.instagram.com/gokumarketofficial.
GokuMarket Credit Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GokuMarket Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GokuMarket Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GokuMarket Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GokuMarket Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GokuMarket Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.