Metal (MTL) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. In the last seven days, Metal has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $95.40 million and approximately $21.62 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.43 or 0.00006168 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,222.69 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.41 or 0.00173991 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003969 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.69 or 0.00132150 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.79 or 0.00033548 BTC.
Metal (MTL) is a PoPP coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 coins. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com.
Metal Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.