ReddCoin (RDD) traded 22.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 5th. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $16.16 million and approximately $9,343.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 47.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23,245.10 or 1.00031827 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00046738 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 87.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.48 or 0.00221552 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.12 or 0.00224308 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $60.77 or 0.00261650 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00061496 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004885 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
ReddCoin (RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It launched on January 26th, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.