Celer Network (CELR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. During the last seven days, Celer Network has traded up 3.8% against the dollar. One Celer Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular exchanges. Celer Network has a market capitalization of $159.44 million and $12.58 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,214.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003965 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.75 or 0.00132476 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00033933 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00066928 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
CELR is a coin. It was first traded on March 19th, 2019. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,085,488,367 coins. The official website for Celer Network is www.celer.network/#. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @CelerNetwork. The official message board for Celer Network is medium.com/celer-network.
Buying and Selling Celer Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.