Edgeware (EDG) traded up 9.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. Over the last seven days, Edgeware has traded up 16.9% against the dollar. One Edgeware coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Edgeware has a total market cap of $11.27 million and $451,226.00 worth of Edgeware was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,191.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003965 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.85 or 0.00133013 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00033917 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00067627 BTC.
Edgeware is a coin. It was first traded on December 16th, 2016. Edgeware’s total supply is 6,979,170,652 coins and its circulating supply is 6,350,167,832 coins. The official website for Edgeware is edgewa.re. The official message board for Edgeware is commonwealth.im/edgeware. Edgeware’s official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Edgeware
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeware directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeware should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeware using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeware Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeware and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.