Golff (GOF) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One Golff coin can currently be bought for $0.0570 or 0.00000246 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Golff has traded up 10.9% against the dollar. Golff has a total market cap of $569,744.86 and approximately $544,663.00 worth of Golff was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,202.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003961 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.74 or 0.00132494 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00033784 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00067252 BTC.
Golff (CRYPTO:GOF) is a coin. It was first traded on September 8th, 2020. Golff’s total supply is 9,999,338 coins. The official website for Golff is www.golff.finance. Golff’s official message board is medium.com/@GolffProtocol. Golff’s official Twitter account is @GolffProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golff Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golff directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golff should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golff using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.