ION (ION) traded down 35.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. ION has a market capitalization of $64,465.43 and approximately $50.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ION has traded down 15.8% against the dollar. One ION coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00112392 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00021324 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001512 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.21 or 0.00282461 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00038469 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00009477 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000145 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 19,777,163 coins and its circulating supply is 13,877,163 coins. The Reddit community for ION is https://reddit.com/r/ionomy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official message board is medium.com/@ionomy. ION’s official website is ionomy.com.
ION Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.