Shares of John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund (NYSEARCA:PDT – Get Rating) rose 0.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $15.57 and last traded at $15.53. Approximately 50,109 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 78,207 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.42.
John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund Stock Up 0.9 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $14.36 and its 200-day moving average is $15.24.
About John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund
John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by John Hancock Investment Management LLC. It is co-managed by John Hancock Asset Management. The fund invests in the public equity markets of the United States. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors, with an emphasis on the utilities sector.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund (PDT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for John Hancock Premium Dividend Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.