SORA (XOR) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. One SORA coin can now be purchased for $4.10 or 0.00017648 BTC on major exchanges. SORA has a market cap of $4.32 million and approximately $300,433.00 worth of SORA was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SORA has traded down 1.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- VeraOne (VRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.26 or 0.00250945 BTC.
- Bankroll Vault (VLT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Castweet (CTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bytus (BYTS) traded down 47.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded 38% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000312 BTC.
SORA Coin Profile
SORA is a coin. SORA’s total supply is 406,855 coins and its circulating supply is 1,054,731 coins. The Reddit community for SORA is https://reddit.com/r/SORA and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SORA’s official Twitter account is @sora_xor and its Facebook page is accessible here. SORA’s official website is sora.org.
SORA Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SORA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SORA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SORA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SORA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SORA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.