Tap (XTP) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 6th. One Tap coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Tap has traded down 0% against the dollar. Tap has a market cap of $332,637.79 and $263.00 worth of Tap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,174.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003957 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.80 or 0.00132916 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00033871 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00067750 BTC.
Tap (CRYPTO:XTP) is a coin. Its genesis date was December 18th, 2019. Tap’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,231,911,016 coins. The Reddit community for Tap is https://reddit.com/r/TAP_Official. The official message board for Tap is medium.com/stp-network/tap-xtp-listed-on-bittrex-global-9f91b457996d. Tap’s official Twitter account is @tapofficial1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tap is www.tap.global.
Buying and Selling Tap
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.