Total Energy Services Inc. (TSE:TOT – Get Rating) insider Total Energy Services Inc purchased 63,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Sunday, July 31st. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$7.23 per share, for a total transaction of C$455,225.40. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now directly owns 70,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$505,806.
Total Energy Services Inc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, June 30th, Total Energy Services Inc purchased 120,934 shares of Total Energy Services stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$8.24 per share, for a total transaction of C$995,891.49.
- On Tuesday, May 31st, Total Energy Services Inc purchased 33,900 shares of Total Energy Services stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$8.89 per share, for a total transaction of C$301,482.87.
Total Energy Services Stock Up 2.2 %
Shares of TSE TOT opened at C$7.35 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.14, a current ratio of 1.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.83. Total Energy Services Inc. has a 52 week low of C$3.58 and a 52 week high of C$9.53. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$7.82 and its 200 day moving average is C$7.62. The company has a market cap of C$311.16 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 56.54.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, BMO Capital Markets raised shares of Total Energy Services to a “buy” rating and set a C$11.00 price target on the stock in a research note on Thursday, May 12th.
About Total Energy Services
Total Energy Services Inc provides various products and services to the oil and natural gas industry primarily in Canada, the United States, and Australia. It operates through four segments: Contract Drilling Services, Rentals and Transportation Services, Compression and Process Services and Well Servicing.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Total Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Total Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.