1irstGold (1GOLD) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 23rd. 1irstGold has a market capitalization of $5.57 million and $11,182.00 worth of 1irstGold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, 1irstGold has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. One 1irstGold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $68.86 or 0.00367923 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005348 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,716.06 or 1.00000231 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00006972 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00060546 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00005886 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00068241 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00078335 BTC.
1irstGold is a coin. Its genesis date was March 11th, 2021. 1irstGold’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 80,886 coins. 1irstGold’s official website is 1irstgold.com. 1irstGold’s official Twitter account is @1irstgold and its Facebook page is accessible here. 1irstGold’s official message board is medium.com/@1irstgold/1irstgold-becomes-the-first-means-to-store-physical-gold-in-digital-form-18d12f7bedde.
1irstGold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1irstGold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1irstGold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1irstGold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1irstGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1irstGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.