Shares of Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSEAMERICAN:AMBO – Get Rating) were down 2.6% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.35 and last traded at $0.37. Approximately 34,489 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 133,044 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.38.
Ambow Education Price Performance
About Ambow Education
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. provides a range of educational and career enhancement services and products to students, recent graduates, and corporate employees and management professionals in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through two segments, K-12 Schools and CP&CE Programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambow Education (AMBO)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Ambow Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambow Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.