Apollon Limassol (APL) traded up 9.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last week, Apollon Limassol has traded up 29.3% against the US dollar. Apollon Limassol has a market cap of $654,543.57 and $296,766.00 worth of Apollon Limassol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollon Limassol coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.99 or 0.00010625 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00093084 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00072935 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00032336 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00019644 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00002026 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00008092 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000291 BTC.
Apollon Limassol Profile
Apollon Limassol (APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2018. Apollon Limassol’s total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 329,307 coins. Apollon Limassol’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollon Limassol’s official website is www.apollon.com.cy/en. The official message board for Apollon Limassol is www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=undefined.
Apollon Limassol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon Limassol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollon Limassol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon Limassol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Limassol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon Limassol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.