Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISSC – Get Rating) major shareholder Christopher Harborne purchased 20,711 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 21st. The stock was bought at an average price of $8.92 per share, for a total transaction of $184,742.12. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 2,205,116 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $19,669,634.72. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Major shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Christopher Harborne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, September 19th, Christopher Harborne bought 111,895 shares of Innovative Solutions and Support stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $9.00 per share, for a total transaction of $1,007,055.00.
- On Friday, September 16th, Christopher Harborne bought 20,712 shares of Innovative Solutions and Support stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $8.41 per share, for a total transaction of $174,187.92.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Christopher Harborne bought 12,971 shares of Innovative Solutions and Support stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $8.10 per share, for a total transaction of $105,065.10.
- On Thursday, September 8th, Christopher Harborne bought 45,932 shares of Innovative Solutions and Support stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $8.83 per share, for a total transaction of $405,579.56.
Innovative Solutions and Support Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ ISSC traded down $0.07 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $8.94. The stock had a trading volume of 3,337 shares, compared to its average volume of 122,879. Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. has a twelve month low of $5.77 and a twelve month high of $9.90. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $7.14 and its 200 day moving average price is $7.59. The firm has a market cap of $154.39 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.16 and a beta of 1.05.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Innovative Solutions and Support
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com lowered Innovative Solutions and Support from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 1st.
Innovative Solutions and Support Company Profile
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc, a systems integrator, designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and services flight guidance, autothrottle, and cockpit display systems in the United States and internationally. It offers flat panel display systems that replicate the display of analog or digital displays on one screen and replace existing displays in legacy aircraft, as well as used for security monitoring on-board aircraft and as tactical workstations on military aircraft; and flight management systems that complement the flat panel display system upgrade for commercial air transport aircraft.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovative Solutions and Support (ISSC)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Innovative Solutions and Support Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovative Solutions and Support and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.