Jarvis Network (JRT) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Jarvis Network has a total market cap of $386,769.47 and $41,170.00 worth of Jarvis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jarvis Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.0133 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Jarvis Network has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005337 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,731.11 or 0.99892848 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004970 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00006647 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00059492 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00005922 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005334 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.63 or 0.00067342 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00078552 BTC.
Jarvis Network Profile
Jarvis Network is a coin. Its launch date was April 8th, 2019. Jarvis Network’s total supply is 225,861,521 coins and its circulating supply is 29,005,880 coins. The official message board for Jarvis Network is medium.com/jarvis-edge. Jarvis Network’s official Twitter account is @Jarvis_Network. The official website for Jarvis Network is www.jarvis.exchange/en.
Jarvis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jarvis Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jarvis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.