NBC Bancorp, Inc. (OTC:NCXS – Get Rating)’s share price rose 7.8% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $55.00 and last traded at $55.00. Approximately 275 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average daily volume of 511 shares. The stock had previously closed at $51.00.
NBC Bancorp Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is $51.08 and its two-hundred day moving average is $51.02.
About NBC Bancorp
NBC Bancorp, Inc, operates as the bank holding company for National Bank of Coxsackie that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company offers checking and savings accounts, young adult accounts, and Christmas club accounts; car/truck loans, boat/motorcycle loans, personal loans, recreational vehicle loans, farm equipment loans, camping and utility trailer loans, mortgages, construction loans, home equity loans, small business loans, commercial new building loans, building rehabilitation loans, and lines of credit; and debit and credit cards.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NBC Bancorp (NCXS)
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
Receive News & Ratings for NBC Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NBC Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.