Solrise Finance (SLRS) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One Solrise Finance coin can currently be bought for about $0.0164 or 0.00000087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Solrise Finance has a total market capitalization of $1.48 million and $38,985.00 worth of Solrise Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Solrise Finance has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00011023 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded 213.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
- P2P Solutions foundation (P2PS) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.19 or 0.00134133 BTC.
- Waifu Token (WAIF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $339.73 or 0.01819492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005356 BTC.
Solrise Finance Coin Profile
Solrise Finance’s total supply is 998,999,755 coins and its circulating supply is 90,365,802 coins. Solrise Finance’s official Twitter account is @SolriseFinance and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Solrise Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Solrise Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Solrise Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Solrise Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Solrise Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Solrise Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.