Zumtobel Group AG (OTCMKTS:ZMTBY – Get Rating) traded down 7.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as €3.00 ($3.06) and last traded at €3.00 ($3.06). 200 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 71% from the average session volume of 117 shares. The stock had previously closed at €3.25 ($3.32).
Zumtobel Group Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of €5.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €5.98.
About Zumtobel Group
Zumtobel Group AG operates in the lighting industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Lighting and Components. It offers a range of products and services, including light management systems, components, and luminaires, as well as professional solutions for indoor and outdoor lighting applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zumtobel Group (ZMTBY)
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
Receive News & Ratings for Zumtobel Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zumtobel Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.