2020 Bulkers Ltd. (OTC:TTBKF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 6% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 7.80 and last traded at 7.80. 200 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 1,613 shares. The stock had previously closed at 8.30.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Pareto Securities downgraded 2020 Bulkers from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, October 21st.
2020 Bulkers Price Performance
About 2020 Bulkers
2020 Bulkers Ltd. owns and operates large dry bulk vessels worldwide. It has eight scrubber fitted 208,000 deadweight tonnage Newcastlemax dry bulk vessels. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for 2020 Bulkers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 2020 Bulkers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.