BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. In the last week, BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has a total market cap of $2,071.09 billion and approximately $52.51 million worth of BITCOIN ADDITIONAL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BITCOIN ADDITIONAL coin can currently be bought for about $16,588.49 or 1.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00010521 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007754 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037173 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00040567 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005981 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00021723 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.58 or 0.00238603 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00003765 BTC.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Profile
BTCA is a coin. Its launch date was February 1st, 2022. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 124,851,284 coins. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s official Twitter account is @btca_en. The official website for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL is btcadd.io.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN ADDITIONAL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BITCOIN ADDITIONAL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BITCOIN ADDITIONAL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.